- Naturally created, fast moving particles cleanse and purify the air
- Highest concentrations found near waterfalls & beaches; the lowest amounts near polluted areas and indoors
- Considered the “Master Power Switch” activating the body’s entire cellular communication system; making every single function of the body work better. (Nobel Prize in Medicine, 1991)
- Delivers a molecular level massage, enhances cellular communication
- Restores the pH to a balanced state
- Alleviates allergies, headaches, insomnia, exhaustion, tension
- Provides higher alertness, more mental energy
- Decreases drowsiness, depression and stress
- Promotes deep relaxation, enhances sleep quality
- Negative Ions are naturally created fast-moving electrical particles, which cleanse and purify the air we breathe. They are found in highest amounts in lush nature settings, such as beaches, waterfalls and forests. Negative ions are found in the lowest concentrations indoors, in polluted areas and traffic areas.
- Negative Ions deliver a molecular level massage that accelerates and deepens all healing and cleansing processes.
- They are the “Master Power Switches” which activate the body’s entire cellular communication system and makes every single body function work better. (Nobel Prize in Medicine 1991 – Reviving the Cell – When the amount of Negative Ions in the blood increases, the function of the cell is activated. Thus increasing nutrient absorption, waste elimination, metabolism and cell function.) The reverse holds true if there is a lack of negative Ions, and too many positive Ions within a cell. Thus, absorption of nutrition and elimination of waste material cannot be done effectively. And as a result, disease happens.
- Alleviate allergies, migraines, and sinus problems.
- Purification of our Blood. Through research done by Dr. Tanaka in Japan, it was discovered that when Negative Ionization is introduced, the Ions in calcium and sodium (salt) in the blood increases, and the blood is purified by increasing blood alkaline.
- Increase the flow of oxygen to the brain; resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness, and more mental energy, (Pierce J. Howard, PhD, author of “The Owners Manual for the Brain : Everyday Applications from Mind Brain Research” and director of research at the Center for Applied Cognitive Sciences in Charlotte, N.C.)
- To produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the mood chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost our daytime energy.
WHAT ARE NEGATIVE IONS?
Ions are electrically charged particles. That is, it is an atom or molecule which has lost or gained one or more electrons, making it positively or negatively charged. The word ‘negative’ here refers only to its electrical charge, like the poles on a battery. Negative ions are odorless, tasteless, and invisible molecules.
They are created naturally in nature as air molecules break apart due to the
sunlight, radiation, and moving air and water. High concentrations of these
naturally created particles are most often experienced near the beach or a
waterfall where we often feel exhilarated and energized. This is where we most
feel negative ion technology at work in our bodies. As water molecules in this
case, collide into each other, they cast off small pieces called ions. These ions will
have an electrical charge, either positive or negative.
There are many ions in the air we breathe. The percentage and number of
positively or negatively charged ions varies depending on the time and circumstances. The air circulating in the mountains and the beach is said to contain tens of thousands of negative ions per cubic centimeter. This is much more than the average home or office building, which may contain only dozens or hundreds per cubic centimeter. Negative ions in fact may even register at zero per cubic centimeter in such confined spaces. Ions are constantly being created in the air so fast that 10 to 20 Ions per cubic centimeter are being made each second in some locations.
Are you getting enough negative ions in your daily diet? Would you like to? Could you do it by merely laying down or during your normal bed rest? Then The BioMat could be for you!
HOW DO NEGATIVE IONS AFFECT OUR CELLS?
The human body consists of billions of cells and each is enclosed by a cell wall. This cell wall performs many important roles including the absorption of nutrients, vitamins, hydration and minerals. The cell wall is also responsible for eliminating acidic waste material and toxins. When the amount of negative ions in the blood is increased, the function of a cell is activated. When there are more positive ions, the cell walls close and the cells ability to absorb nutrition and eliminate toxins is disabled. Negative Ions are the key to cellular communication and the metabolism of cellular waste.
(These ideas were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1991 jointly to Dr. Erwin Neher and Dr. Bert Sakmann for their discoveries concerning “the function of single ion channels in cells” )
More information: http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/1991/index.html
DELIVERY METHODS FOR NEGATIVE IONS
As the BioMat delivers Negative Ions, it energizes the body for optimal health.
The Negative Ions delivered through the BioMat are brought directly to the body through the skin’s surface via conduction. This greatly differs from ambient air ions delivered through popular negative ion generators used for air cleaning, of which NASA reported that only 25% of the people tested were clearly affected.
The direct conduction of negative ions from the BioMat however, allows for an immediate response and change in the body’s electrical field for 100% of the people.
Cell channels are activated for a rapid return to the body’s optimal physiological state.
BLOOD ALKALIZATION AND BLOOD PURIFICATION
As the BioMat delivers Negative Ions it also restore the blood’s pH balance for optimal health.
Through research done by Dr. Tanaka in Japan, it was discovered that when Negative Ionization is introduced, the calcium and natrium (salt) in the blood increases and mobilizes as the blood is purified. The blood then becomes more alkaline.
This change in the blood PH into an alkaline state has an overall beneficial effect on the body. The normal PH of human arterial blood is approximately 7.40 (normal range is 7.35-7.45). This means it is a weak alkaline solution. Blood which has a PH below 7.35 is considered “acidic”, while blood PH above 7.45 is alkaline. Proper blood PH, an alkaline state, is essential for optimal health. It has been noted that negative ions applied to the body are helpful in regulating the blood PH.
DISEASES ASSOCIATED WITH IONIC DEFICIENCIES
Researchers have found that our health is dependent on the amount and quality of ions in the air. Since most of us are affected by indoor environments, cars, exposure to electronic devices, EMF’s (electromagnetic ﬁelds) and environmental pollution, all result in increased positive ions in one’s body, tilting the ratio of ions towards the positive. Also most of us wear synthetic fabrics which repel negative ions. This results in a physiological imbalance which may have detrimental health consequences. Too few negative ions in our body can cause a number of diseases.
Some of the health problems associated with an imbalance of ions in the body
• shoulder pain
• kidney problems
• imbalanced autonomic nervous system function
NEGATIVE ION AMOUNTS IN NATURE
In regular room with windows: approximately 150 ion/cm3.
(60 second sample time, closed room, with a temperature of 25 degree Celcius, and humidity of 35%)
Near river: approximately 600 ion/cm3.
Near big fountain: approximately 1000 ion/cm3.
Near waterfall (half the size of Niagara): approximately 3000 ion/cm3.
Near big Tourmaline stone: approximately 500 – 2000 ion/cm3.
HOW DO NEGATIVE IONS MAKE US HEALTHIER?
- PURIFICATION OF THE BLOOD
Through research done by Dr. Tanaka in Japan, it was discovered that when negative ions are applied to the body, the calcium and sodium circulating in the blood are ionized. The blood is purified by increasing blood alkalinity, decreasing acidity, and balancing the blood pH.
- REVIVING THE CELL
When the amount of negative Ions in the blood is increased, there is an increase in inter-cellular communication. This arises as the cell membranes are opened, cellular metabolism is facilitated, and as a result there is an increase in cellular nutrient uptake and cellular hydration. In addition, cellular waste materials are more efficiently excreted. With the increase in cellular metabolism, optimal cell function is rapidly revived.
- INCREASING IMMUNITY
As the amount of negative Ions increase, the gamma globulin in the blood increases, resulting in blood rich in protein and antibodies. Strengthening immune functions and releases free radicals.
- ENHANCING THE AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM
Dr. Tanaka found that negative ions control the balance in the autonomic nervous system between the insulin and adrenal functions. This provides strong resistance to diseases.